Research and Library Links
- MedicineNet – Content–rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask–the–doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease–specific information, and links.
- Medscape – Searchable commercial collection of full–text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Medical Matrix – Physician maintained commercial database of annotated health links. Oriented toward medical professionals, but accessible to an educated lay person. A keyword search gets you to a subject index, from which you navigate to the links you want.
Research and Library Links
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Alabama Pediatric Dental Associates – dental information and fun for young people and their parents.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- American Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- American Academy of Periodontology – mission is to advance the periodontal health of the public and represent and serve the members of the academy.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons – find information about oral and maxillofacial surgery including cancer, dental implants, sports safety, jaw surgery, and more.
- American Association of Women Dentists – dedicated to enhancing and promoting participation and leadership for women in organized dentistry.
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Prosthodontics
- American Dental Association – ADA Online – access to news, publications, and products and services related to dental health.
- American Independent Dentist’s Association – dedicated to the survival of the concept of optimal care in dentistry. Working to re-engineer organized dentistry and bring new tools to the education of patients.
- American Medical Association – another useful site with links to consumer health information, vast AIDS information center, searchable database of more than 650,000 physicians
- APCD – Sao Paulo Dental Association – 40.000 members (dentists) Promotes every two years, the International Sao Paulo Dental Meeting (ciosp) Extensive continuing education courses program.
- Association of Managed Care Dentists – a non–profit organization dedicated to the education of dentists and related professionals about the emerging managed care delivery systems.
- California Dental Association
- Canadian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Canadian Dental Association – national, authoritative voice of dentistry in Canada.
- Capital Region Medical Staff Association
- Center for Reconstructive Jaw Surgery
- Chicago Dental Society – includes member, meeting and public information about oral health.
- College of Physician and Surgeons (Province of Alberta)
- Crown Council – dental professionals dedicated to continual improvement of their clinical and management skills.
- Delta Sigma Delta – international dental fraternity.
- Eastern Dental Society of Philadelphia – dedicated to quality dentistry through continuing education.
- Hellenic American Dental Society
- Hispanic Dental Association – benefits, activities, goals, scholarships and annual meeting.
- Hong Kong Dental Association
- Illinois State Dental Society – how to find a dentist, dental treatments, and careers in dentistry.
- International Association of Dental Research
- International Association for Disability and Oral Health – general informational brochure and quarterly newsletter information.
- International Association of Dento-Maxillo-Facial Radiology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI) – professional organization of dental implantology specialists.
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Medical Protection Society
- National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL) – contains news, general and membership information, links, and a forum.
- National Association of Dental Plans – NADP representative and recognized resource of the dental HMO/PPO industry with news, meetings, statistics and other resources.
- New Jersey Dental Association – NJDA serves and supports its members in the advancement and delivery of oral health care for the public.
- Ninth District Dental Society
- North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners
- North East Regional Board of Dental Examiners – dental testing agency which examines dentists and dental hygienists seeking licensure in northeastern states and the District of Columbia.
- Ontario Association of Dental Specialists (OADS) – membership organization for dental professionals.
- Pennsylvania Dental Association – consumer dental and senior care info, along with an Electronic Yellow Pages.
- Pennsylvania Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists
- Rhode Island Dental Association – provides a listing of participating dentists in the state of Rhode Island and includes a map to locate a dentist near you.
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Singapore Dental Association – provides information on conferences and dental health matters.
- University of California at San Francisco
- Vancouver and District Dental Society – provides its members with opportunities for continuing dental education.
- Wisconsin Dental Association